Anne Bolen has practiced law and specialized in commercial real estate transactions since 1987. Anne’s practice focuses primarily on office and retail leasing, acquisitions and sales of commercial property, and property management and brokerage matters. Prior to joining Real Estate Law Group, LLP in 2007, Anne worked in-house, as General Counsel at The Shorenstein Company and as Senior Counsel at CB Richard Ellis. In addition to her legal experience, Anne was a real estate negotiator in the Corporate Properties Group at Wells Fargo Bank.
- Represents national landlords in connection with leasing, property management, construction and tenant related matters.
- Represents retail and office tenants in the negotiation of leases throughout the United States.
- Represents and advises restaurants and food industry tenants in connection with leases in San Francisco, New York City and other locations.
- Represents and advises clients in connection with due diligence and evaluation of real estate portfolios.
- Represented a national developer in the conversion of a New York City residential hotel into residential condominium units.
- Represented national brokerage companies in connection with the negotiation of brokerage and property management agreements throughout the United States.
Crown & Crumpet, LLC, Harvest Properties, Inc., Legacy Partners Commercial, LLC, NatureBridge, Principal Global Investors, LLC, Prather Ranch, Richemont North America, Stanford Hospitality, Inc., URS Corporation, Westcore Properties, LLC and several smaller firms.
- California State Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Marin County Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- Marin County CASA Program Volunteer
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1986
Moot Court Board
- B.A., cum laude, with distinction in English, Dartmouth College, 1982
Admitted to Practice
- New York, 2002
- California, 1987